Thursday, August 11, 2011

5 Months!

Time keeps trucking along even though Andre and I try and slow it down. Our little girl is 5 months already.




There was no doctors appointment this month, so no new stats for you all. I did weigh her on a scale at a friends house a week ago though, and according to that scale she's hovering around 14lbs. She was wearing a cloth diaper at the time, so who knows.

She is doing so much now! We've been signing to her for the last few months, and I think our hard work is paying off. There have been a few times that I swear she has signed "Momma" back to me. This happens mostly at night when it's just the two of us and I'm giving her her last bottle of the day, and she's getting sleepy. We're now working on "Papa" so Andre won't feel left out. She is sitting so well in her Bumbo now and loves to sit up and look around. We'll catch her in her car seat as well trying to lift her head out of the seat so she's not reclining as much too. It seems like every day our little baby is fading away and instead this little girl is emerging. It's so much fun, and so sad all at the same time.

Here are some more pictures from our 5 month photo shoot:

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it...

Emilie's "fishy" face.

The little smile that brightens our day.

No comments:

Post a Comment